Razor Mesh has been designed as a high security fencing mesh used to protect commercial, industrial and government institutions. The product is virtually impossible to climb or cut with standard tools. The diamond pattern combined with vertical opposing barbs act as an entrapment, yet it still has a neat appearance.
Razor Mesh is installed throughout the world at airports, military bases, water reservoirs, warehouses, electrical sub-stations, border fences, oil depots, electrical sub-stations and factories.
- Virtually impossible to climb.
- High tensile core wire, very difficult to cut.
- Powerful barrier with neat appearance.
- A complete fence. (No need to install a smooth wire fence then add razor wire)
- No secondary use. (The fence mesh itself is not stolen for alternative use)
- Simple to install
Wire having a sharp edge or intermittent blades used for fences and barriers.
Strong wire with pieces of sharp metal set across it at close intervals, used to make fences or barriers.